- having decided to take tomorrow off, even though it is month-end, because I refuse to be that necessary, and also I need sleep
- and therefore Winamp shuffle dance party!
- the incredibly odd mood you get when you combine Sudafed and wine that makes you feel totally with-it and productive when you’re really just sitting around buying crap online and listening to music all night
- Janelle Monáe, obvs
- having finally made at least some of my summer vacation plans
- the big tough-looking dude in downtown Hartford who carries a tiny puppy around like a baby
- month-end for commissions (not yours! ones that you help other people get! because they spend all day berating you until you drop everything to help them!)
- ok, my allergy to trees of all kinds
- the caps lock key
- my cell phone magically deciding not to charge so it dies as soon as I get to work
- my hunch (probably work-related, though to be fair my spine was not super straight to begin with) (understatement)
- that H&M is not carrying the only light spring jacket that matters, except in a size that wouldn’t have fit me at my sickest/skinniest
- did I mention tree pollen? Did you know that only male trees make pollen? It’s like tree jizz. IN MY LUNGS.
- and I STILL don’t have an autoharp.
Does Rob Breszny expect us to believe for one moment that actual human readers of Free Will Astrology write the letters he prints?
Has anyone else noticed things/people/events from 10-14 years ago popping up everywhere all of a sudden? I don’t know if it’s my ADD* or misplaced nostalgia or, like, the universe conspiring against me, but it feels like the past is everywhere recently, and a very specific past at that. Is there some kind of astrological ten-year cycle going on? Is VH1 filming talking heads as we speak for I Love Whatever Mandy Was Doing 1996-2000? If not, have they ever considered putting something like that on the air? CALL ME.
I guess what I’m really saying is, if I started watching every X-Files episode from the beginning and wrote about it on the Internet, would that be a thing that you would read?
* And how much does my attention span suck lately? a.) so hard b.) so bad c.) wicked bad